CBSE 10th results 2016: cbseresult.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in crashed
Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) Has Announced The Class 10th Results For The Academic Session 2015-2016. Soon After The Results Were Declared, The Official Website Of CBSE Cbseresult.nic.in Has Been Facing Several Glitches.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the class 10th results for the academic session 2015-2016. Soon after the results were declared, the official website of CBSE cbseresult.nic.in has been facing several glitches.
It was observed that the website couldn’t be logged on for a longer time, apparently due to data overload of lakhs of students. The students can check their results through the official websites of the board – cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in, results.gov.in and results.nic.in. The Class 12 results were announced way before the scheduled time. (Also Read:CBSE class 10th results 2016 declared: Steps to check your results at www.cbseresults.nic.in, www.cbse.nic.in )
Here are the steps to check CBSE class 10th results 2016:
Logon to any of these official websites – cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in, results.nic.in or even results.gov.in
- If you logon to cbse.nic.in, scroll down and go to the bottom of the page. Click on ‘Exam Results’ link
- If you logon to other websites, you will find CBSE class 10 results 2016 link prominently
- Now, ‘Enter your Roll Number’ in the first box and ‘Enter School No’ (as given on your admit card) in the other box
- Click ‘Submit’. In case you have entered incorrect details, click the ‘Reset’ button and enter again
- Your result will be displayed on your computer screen
- Save and download your result
- You can also take a print out of the PDF copy of your result
For all the Latest India News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
First Published : 28 May 2016, 01:47:00 PM