Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday addressed a public rally in Gujarat’s Mehsana where he yet again attacked the Narendra Modi government over demonetisation.
Here are the highlights:
#Entries showed Rs 5 cr given to PM Modi on 6 Dec ’13; Rs 5 cr on 19 Dec ’13; Rs 5 cr on 13 Jan ’14; Rs 5 cr on 28 Jan ’14; Rs 5cr 22 Feb ’14
#As per record with IT, Rs 2.5 cr was given to PM Modi on 30 Oct '13; Rs 5 cr on 12 Nov '13; Rs 2.5 cr on 27 Nov '13; Rs 5 cr on 29 Nov '13
#The records are with IT Dept for last 2 and half years yet no action has been taken. An independent enquiry must be initiated
#IT Department raided Sahara Company on 22 Nov, 2014
#6 mahine mein 9 baar Sahara ke logon ne apni diary mein likha hai ki humne Narendra Modi ji ko paisa diya hai
#You (PM Modi) didn’t let me speak in the Parliament; you wouldn’t stand in front of me, I don’t know why
#PM Modi's aim is to keep your money in banks for at least 6-7 months so that he can waive off rich people's loans
#Phir kaha ki yeh nakli note ka khilaaf ladai hai aur ab kehte hain cashless economy ke liye hai
#If Rs 2000 notes worked at ATMs, then would your money be in banks?If there wasn't any withdrawal limit,would your money be in banks?
#Shuruwat ki Modi ji ne kaha kala dhan ke khilaaf ladai hai phir unhone kaha ki yeh atankwad ke khilaaf action hai
#Demonetisation ka lakshya hai 'gareebon se paisa kheechon, ameeron ko paisa seecho'
#Modi ji cannot bring back money taken as loans by 1% rich ppl & hence he is using money of poor to waive of this bad debt
#Your (PM Modi) demonetisation move has affected Gujarat’s construction, engineering, textile & powerloom industries
#When a farmer or middle class people take loans from banks and are unable to pay they are put behind bars but when the same is done by rich, they are not called 'chor' but are called defaulters
#A farmer does not purchase his seeds by cheque or card but in cash, you (PM Modi) have taken away that cash from them
#Narendra Modi ji aapne yeh surgical strike nahi kia, aapne Hindustan ke gareeb logon pe firebombing ki hai
#Don't know why Modiji did not target the 94% of black money but the other 6%, did not target the 1% corrupt but 99% honest people
#Only rich have been benefitted from demonetisation
#Who all received Rs 15 lakh in their bank accounts?
#Patidaron ne shaanti se apna aandolan kiya, unhone hinsa kisi se nahi ki; aur aapne unke mahilaon aur bacchon ko maara
#Daliton ko aap (BJP) yahan (Gujarat) pe maarte ho; darr ke rehte hain woh
#MP, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh mein BJP ki sarkaar ne adivasiyon ki zameen cheenane ka kaam karte hai aur koi bhi vyakti apne haq ke liye khada ho jaye toh usko goli se giraa maarte hai
#All cash is not black money and all black money is not in cash: Rahul Gandhi in Mehsana (Gujarat)
#Demonetisation move wasn’t made against corruption or black money; It was against the honest poor people: Rahul Gandhi
#If Narendra Modi ji's Govt take any big or small step to eradicate corruption, Congress party will support them: Rahul Gandhi in Mehsana