Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while addressing BJP’s Parivartan Rally in Kanpur ahead of the Uttar Pradesh elections, targeted the Opposition on Friday, saying their agenda is to stall Parliament and have no debate, while the government is focused on ending corruption and black money.
Here are the top 5 quotes:
1. People of Uttar Pradesh are tired of Goondaism
2. Corruption and black money adversely affected the poor and the middle class
3. For the first time, we saw some people shouting slogans in order to save those who are corrupt. Government is keen to uproot corruption
4. What is our agenda- end corruption and black money. What is their agenda- to stall Parliament and have no debate
5. Why were they running away from the issues we wanted to discuss, the issues of making India free from corruption and black money