Kawasaki’s first cruiser bike in India Vulcan S will now also be available in all-new Pearl Lava orange Shade in India. The bike was launched in India in December last year with just single color option matt-black at a price of 5.58 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The new color version will be available at a price above the standard black color version by Rs 10,000.
The Kawasaki Vulcan S will be in direct competition with Hyosung Aquila Pro, Royal Enfield Interceptor and Harley Davidson Street 750.
Kawasaki Vulcan S features. All you need to know
- 649cc liquid cooled, parallel twin engine
- 63PS at 7500rpm and 64Nm of torque at 6500rpm.
- Inverted triangle headlamp
- Tight fit rear fender
- Powerful clean-cut under engine muffler.
- 300mm disc brakes in front, 250mm disc brakes at the rear.
- ABS is standard
- Alloy wheels and off- set monoshock
Yutaka Yamashita, MD of Kawasaki Motors India said, ‘’Vulcan S is that type of motorbike which defines a particular lifestyle. In such type of products color of the motorcycle plays a vital role. The Vulcan S in pearl lava orange color is available only in few countries. So bringing it in India shows the commitment of Kawasaki towards the Indian market’’.