TVS Motors has released its first official teaser of TVS Apache RR 310, which is scheduled to be launched on December 6.
Meanwhile, the specifications of the much-awaited bike have been leaked two days ahead of its launch by none other than a company employee on Facebook.
As per the employee’s Facebook post, the new TVS Apache RR310 will feature a reverse inclined engine. If this revelation to be believed, it will be first ever India’s motorcycle to feature such engine.
Leaked specs of TVS Apache RR 310
- First ever Indian reverse inclined engine (we’ve seen all forward inclined engines)
- It has a Trellis Frame (light and strong, flexible)
- Liquid cooled with OWHE (Oil water heat exchanger)
- 0-60 kmph in 2.63sec
- Kayaba shocks front and rear
- 15 option speedo
- Lap timer
- Top speed timer and notifier
- Live mileage
- Avg mileage
- Fuel range
- Gear shift indicator
- Side stand alarm (u can start but can’t move)
- Hazard lamps (even if u remove the key) but key should be there to turn on or off
- Most accurate fuel indicator (72 points usually 10 in all bikes)
- Top speed – 165kmph
- Exhaust is not that good
- Dual LED projector lamps ON even in low beam (usually we see only one is on) world’s first
- Only two colours – RED & Blue / Black
- Bhp – 34.2
- Mileage 25 to 30 kmpl
- Michelin radial tires
- 180 mm ground clearance best in class
- DOHC-dual over head camshaft
- FI-fuel injected
- Dual channel total control ABS (it has ABL-anti back lift as well as RLP)
With these features, the yet-to-be-launched bike will become one of the most advanced bikes in the segment.
It is expected that the 313cc TVS Apache RR 310 will be company’s most expensive bike in the country.
With an expected price tag of Rs 1.7 lakh (ex-showroom), Apache RR 310 may compete against Kawasaki Ninja 300, Mahindra Mojo, KTM RC 390 and Bajaj Dominar.