BMW has launched two new exclusive design editions under 3 Series line-up for sale in the subcontinent. The new design schemes are named Edition Sport Shadow, M Sport Shadow Edition.
The luxury car-maker has priced limited edition at Rs 41.40 lakh for the 320d Sport and Rs 47.30 lakh for the M Sport (ex-showroom Delhi).
Vikram Pawah – President of BMW India said, The BMW 3 Series is an embodiment of the impeccable sports sedan – the epitome of sportiness for six generations. And now, it gets an extra dose of driving pleasure with the Shadow Editions’’.
‘’These special editions combine the sporty yet elegant design with high everyday functionality. Making the BMW 3 Series even more attractive with confident style and exclusivity, the Shadow Editions are here to induce more excitement in the segment’’.
Here’re some of the features of both 320d Edition Sport Shadow and 330i M Sport Shadow Edition:
- 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine with 252hp and 350Nm of torque
- 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine with 190hp and 400Nm of torque.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with brake assist
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- ISOFIX child seat mounting
- Electronic Vehicle Immobiliser
- Brake-Energy Regeneration
- Electronic Power Steering with different driving modes.
- BMW Navigation System with 3D Maps with Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Rear View Camera along with Park Distance Control (PDC) both rear and front.
The BMW 330i M Sport Shadow Edition can achieve 0-100 kmph in just 5.8 seconds whereas BMW 320d Edition Sport Shadow can accelerates 0-100 kmph in 7.2 seconds.