Hyundai Santro 2018: Five reasons to buy the upcoming hatchback
Hyundai Santro 2018 is being actively tested in India ahead of its launch in October. The company has codenamed the car as AH2 and the final name of the production model is yet to be disclosed. The new car by Hyundai enters a very competitive space where rivals like the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and the Renault Kwid have already been successful.
ALSO READ | Renault-Nissan alliance takes Google Android for a drive
According to reports, the car was spotted in Chennai and showed a distinctive shade of ‘Star Dust’. The star dust exterior colour paint is common to the Grand i10, Verna, Creta and Xcent in the company line-up. Hyundai Santro 2018 will follow the same tall body stance as seen on the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R.
ALSO READ | Nissan drives in Sunny variant at Rs 6.99 lakh
Hyundai Santro 2018: Five features of the upcoming hatchback
- Safety Features: According to reports, the new Santro will come with driver-side airbag. ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) with EBD and rear parking sensors as standard across all the variants.
- Automatic climate control: The new Hyundai Santro gets automatic climate control (ACC) that has the ability to monitor and influence the temperature.
- Infotainment system: Hyundai Santro 2018 gets the new 6.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system which will be treat for buyers in the mid-range price segment.
- Engine: The car gets the advance 1.0-Litre 70bhp 12V engine with 70bhp@6200rpm maximum power according to reports. However, there is no official confirmation regarding this.
- Price: Hyundai Santro 2018 in India will be priced at Rs 3 lakh to Rs 5.5 lakh (ex-showroom). At price point, competitors are going to get a tough competition.
First Published : 25 Sep 2018, 11:39:23 AM