Air India to start direct flights from Kolkata to Bangkok, Jaipur
Air India to start direct flights from Kolkata to Bangkok, Jaipur (File Photo)
Two more direct AI flights connecting Kolkata with Bangkok and Jaipur will be added from October 15, Air India said in a release on Wednesday. It said that the two flights will be operated by the Airbus 320 neo aircraft with two-class configuration.
The AI is hopeful of fulfilling the long-standing demand of passengers for a convenient connection to both Bangkok and Jaipur from Kolkata. The flights to Bangkok and Jaipur from Kolkata were withdrawn by the airline about 10 years ago, Air India, sources said.
Also Read Urgent hearing only if someone going to be hanged, evicted: CJI Ranjan Gogoi
According to the release, here is the schedule detail of the two flights:
- Flight AI 336 from Kolkata to Bangkok will be operated three days a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- The Kolkata-Bangkok flight will depart from Kolkata at 3.50 pm (local time) and arrive in Bangkok at 8.05 pm (local time).
- The incoming flight AI 337 will leave Bangkok at 5.15 am (local time) and reach Kolkata at 7 am (local time).
- Flight AI 737 to Jaipur will take off from Kolkata at 8.40 am to reach Jaipur at 11.10 am.
- The return flight will take off from Jaipur at 12.20 pm and land in Kolkata at 3 pm - on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
For all the Latest Business News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
First Published : 03 Oct 2018, 09:07:11 PM