The Coolpad Mega 2.5D selfie-focused smartphone was launched in India on Wednesday at Rs 6,999.The Coolpad Mega 2.5D smartphone will be available exclusively on Amazon at 2 pm, August 24, registration of this Coolpad Mega 2.5D smartphone will begin from wednesday at 5 pm.
According to Chinese consumer electronics giant the Coolpad Mega 2.5D has been launched under Make in India initative.
Coolpad Mega 2.5D selfie Features and specification are given below:
1) The dual-SIM Coolpad Mega 2.5D runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
2) It has several features of its custom UI, theme support, smart pattern unlock.
3) The smartphone sports a 5.5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi, 2.5D curved glass, and a 73-percent screen-to-body ratio.
4) It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P SoC that's coupled with 3GB of RAM.
5) The selfie-focused smartphone sports 8-megapixel camera sensors on the front and the back.
The Coolpad Mega 2.5D comes with 16 GB of inbuilt storage that's expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB). Connectivity options include 4G LTE (with support for Indian LTE bands) and VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack, and Micro-USB.
The Coolpad Mega 2.5D smartphone is powered by a 2500mAh battery and 200 hours of standby time. The Mega 2.5D weighs 140 grams, and is 7.85mm thick.