In detail! Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 review: Price, specifications and features
The Phone Will Be Available In India Starting March 9 On Amazon India And Mi India Store. Soon It Will Be Made Available On Flipkart And Snapdeal.
New Delhi :
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi with presence in India on Thursday announced the launch of the Redmi Note 3.
This is company’s first phone with a fingerprint sensor, in India and happens to be the first Redmi phone in a metal body.
The phone will be available in India starting March 9 on Amazon India and Mi India store. Soon it will be made available on Flipkart and Snapdeal.
Let us take a look at its specifications and brilliant features:
- The 16 GB model (with 2 GB RAM) is priced at Rs 9,999
- The 32 GB variant (with 3 GB RAM) carries a price tag of Rs 11,999.
- It has a 5.5-inch full HD display (1920 x 1080) IPS display with narrow bezels.
- Its quality display not only produces vibrant colours, but also has a great touch responsiveness.
- It will come in three colours - Silver, Gold, and Dark Grey.
- The right side of the phone houses the power and volume keys.
- It sports a 16 megapixel f/2.0 rear camera with two-tone dual-LED flash and a 5-megapixel f/2.0 front camera.
- The phone also has plethora of customisations options.
- It has a hybrid dual-SIM tray and can either support two SIM cards at once or one SIM and a microSD card card.
- The USB port is located at the bottom of the phone. On top of the phone is a headphone jack.
- The Redmi Note 3 also comes with Sunlight display feature which is said to adjust each pixel in real time so the screen is clearly visible under strong sunlight.
- The speaker is average and disappoints both in terms of loudness and audio quality
- It also holds 4050 mAh battery, which the company claims is 29 per cent higher than the one in the Redmi Note.
First Published : 03 Mar 2016, 08:08:00 PM