The much-awaited world’s cheapest ‘made in India’ smartphone named Freedom 251 has been launched at just Rs 251. Here are the key features of the phone:
1. The 3G handset comes with a 4-inch display, Qualcomm 1.3-GHz quad-core processor and 1 GB RAM.
2. Freedom 251 runs Android Lollipop and comes with a 1,450-mAh battery.
3. The onboard storage is 8 GB and is expandable up to 32 GB.
4. The smartphone sports a a 3.2-MP rear and a 0.3-MP front camera.
5. The device features preinstalled apps including Women Safety, Swachh Bharat, Fisherman, Farmer, Medical, WhatsApp, Facebook and YouTube.