After the grand success of its smartphones Moto G, Moto X and Moto E series, the handset giant is all set to launch its priciest phone till date Moto X Force 'shatterproof' in India on Monday.
The phone has an USP of shatterproof technology. The company claims that the screen is shatter poof and doesn’t even break when dropped on a slab of concrete. This is the biggest highlight of the phone. The 'ShatterShield' display is made of an aluminium rigid core, flexible Amoled screen, and dual-layer touchscreen panels (redundancy in case one goes bad).
The phone is expected to launch at a price of around Rs. 53,500. The Motorola Moto X Force was unveiled in UK with a price tag of GBP 499 (roughly Rs. 49,900) for the 32GB variant and a GBP 534 (roughly Rs. 53,400) for the 64GB variant, the same can be expected in India also.
Here are some specifications and must know facts about the phone:
1) Moto X Force sports a 5.4-inch QHD (1440x2560) display.
2) The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core SoC clocked at 2GHz with 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
3) For the memory it comes with 32GB and 64GB inbuilt storage options plus it supports expandable storage option via microSD card (up to 2TB).
4) For longer output this phone is powered with 3760mAh battery with Quick Charging support.
5) For effective pictures this device features a 21-megapixel rear-camera with an f/2.0 aperture and dual-LED flash and Phase Detect Autofocus.
6) A 5-megapixel front camera with flash and an f/2.0 aperture.
7) Operating system: Motorola smartphone runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
8) Connectivity: Supports single-SIM with 4G LTE (Cat. 4), Wi-Fi 802.11ac, and other standard connectivity options.
One thing which is remarkable about this phone that on Sunday, the phone was listed by a third-party retailer which is a hint that for the first time company might go beyond Flipkart as its selling points.