Netflix launched in India: All you need to know
Popular Video-streaming Service Netflix Has Finally Been Launched In India. If You Are More Interested In Watching TV Shows And Movies Online Rather Than On Televisions, Then Netflix Is For You. Here Is All You Need To Know About Netflix:
Popular video-streaming service Netflix has finally been launched in India. If you are more interested in watching TV shows and movies online rather than on televisions, then Netflix is for you. Here is all you need to know about Netflix:
- Netflix is a video streaming service that offers content streaming in partnership with major TV networks and movie studios. It also provides original shows that can be seen on laptops, smartphones and tablets. It produces shows like Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Marvel's Jessica Jones, and Daredevil.
- Netflix is offering free access to users in India as part of its launch strategy.
- Three plans of Netflix are being offered in India – Basic (Rs 500 a month), Standard (Rs 650 a month) and Premium (Rs 800 a month).
- You can watch unlimited hours of shows and movies on Netflix after signing up. To sign up, you need a credit card.
- Users can cancel their Netflix subscription any time at just a click of a button.
- The videos will be of SD (Standard Definition) quality if you take the Rs 500 per month plan, while on Rs 650 per month plan you get HD (High Definition) streaming and at Rs 800 Ultra HD (4K).
- The Basic plan allows users to use their Netflix account only on one device at a time. Standard one lets you use the service on two devices simultaneously, while the Premium plan allows four people to use same account simultaneously.
First Published : 07 Jan 2016, 03:30:00 PM