RBI to release new Rs 20 currency note soon, check all its features here
With A Combination Of Yellow And Green Colour, The New Rs 20 Note Will Be Completely Different From The Existing One. Check Out All The Features Of New Rs 20 Note Here.
This is how the new Rs 20 currency note will look like (Photo Courtesy: RBI)
New Delhi :
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is all set to release the new Rs 20 note in the market. The new Rs 20 note udner the under the Mahatama Gandhi (New) series will be signed by the RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das. With a combination of yellow and green colour, the new Rs 20 note will be completely different from the existing one. According to the RBI, the new Rs 20 note will have Ellora caves in its background to show the rich cultural heritage of India. The note are likely to hit the market very soon. However, the existing Rs 20 note will remain legal tender even after the new note comes to the market.
How new Rs 20 note looks from front:
- Mahatma Gandhi's picture in the middle
- RBI, Bharat (in Hindi), INDIA and 20 written in micro letters
- Ashok Stambh on the right side of the new Rs 20 notes
- Guarantee clause with the signature of RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das
- Bharat (in Hindi) and 'RBI' written on the silver thread
- Rs 20 written on its see through Register
How new Rs 20 not looks from back:
- Swachch Bharat logo and its slogan
- 20 written in Devnagari script
- Language strip
- Ellora caves picture
- Year of print written on left
For all the Latest Business News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
First Published : 01 Aug 2019, 07:29:41 PM