Tata Hexa crossover coming to India by mid-2016; to take on Mahindra XUV500
Tata Motors Will Be Introducing The Much Awaited Hexa Crossover In India By Mid-2016, Reports Have Revealed. We Already Know That The Automaker Will Be Launching The Tata Tiago In The Country On March 28, 2016 And It Will Also Introduce The Tata Nexon SUV By The End Of This Year.
Tata Motors will be introducing the much awaited Hexa crossover in India by mid-2016, reports have revealed. We already know that the automaker will be launching the Tata Tiago in the country on March 28, 2016 and it will also introduce the Tata Nexon SUV by the end of this year.
The Tata Hexa crossover will rival the likes of Mahindra XUV500. The vehicle will get its power from a 2.2-litre, four-cylinder, VARICOR diesel engine capable of churning out 4,000rpm and 400Nm of torque between 1,700rpm to 2,700rpm. The Hexa will come with a 6-speed manual and an optional 6-speed automatic transmission.
It will also offer both rear wheels and all-wheel drive (AWD) system and will have four driving modes – Dynamic, Comfort, Automatic and Rough-Road.
Here is a quick review of the Tata Hexa crossover:
- Length – 4,764mm
- Width – 1,895mm
- Height – 1,780mm
- Wheelbase – 2,850mm.
- Six airbags
- ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic BrakeForce Distribution)
- Brake Assist
- ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
- Traction Control System
- Engine Immobilizer
- Rear Parking Sensors with Camera
- Honeycomb mesh grille
- Projector headlamps
- Flatter bonnet and bumpers
- Brushed aluminum skid plats
- Flared wheel arches
- 19-inch five-spoke alloy wheels
- Leather upholstery for seats and steering wheel
- Touchscreen infotainment system
- Automatic climate control
- Instrument panel with a color Multi-information display and two circular dials
First Published : 07 Mar 2016, 04:08:00 PM