Coronavirus Outbreak: 20 COVID-19 Containment Zones Identified In Delhi â€“ Here's Complete List
To Combat The Further Spread Of The Novel Coronavirus In Delhi, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal-led Government Identified The 20 Areas In The National Capital As The â€˜Containment Zonesâ€™ Of The COVID-19.
20 COVID-19 containment zones identified in Delhi (Representational Image) (Photo Credit: Pixabay.com)
To combat the further spread of the novel coronavirus in Delhi, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal-led government identified the 20 areas in the national capital as the ‘Containment Zones’ of the COVID-19. This means all the 20 areas of Delhi will be completely sealed, and no outdoor or indoor movements will be allowed until permitted by the authorities.
Below is the name of areas identified as ‘Containment Zones’ in Delhi. Take a look:
- Coronavirus Outbreak: 20 COVID-19 containment zones identified in Delhi – Here's complete list
- Entire effected street near Gandhi Pqrk, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
- Entire effected street of Gali No 6 , L 1 Sangam Vihar, New Delhi.
- Shahajahanabad society, plot no 1, Sector 11, Dwarka.
- Dinpur Village
- Markaz Masjid and Nizamuddin Basti
- Nizamuddin West (G and D block) areas.
- B Block Jhangirpuri.
- H. No 141 to H. No 180, Gali no. 14, Kalyanpuri Delhi
- Mansara Appartments , Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi
- 3 Galis of Khichirpur including Gali containing H. No. 5/387 Khichirpur Delhi
- Gali No 9, Pandav Nagar , Delhi 110092.
- VarDhaman Appartments , Mayur Vihar, Phase I , Extension, Delhi
- Mayurdhwaj Appartments , I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi
- Gali no. 4, from H. No. J- 3/115 ( Nagar Dairy) to H. No. J- 3/108( towards Anar wali Masjid Chowk), Kishan Kunj Extension, Delhi
- Gali No. 4, from H. No J- 3/101 to H. No. J - 3/107 Krishan Kunj Extension Delhi.
- Gali No. 5, A Block ( From H No. A- 176 to A-189), WestVinod NagarDelhi 110092.
- J & K , L and H pockets Dilshad Garden
- G, H, J, Blocks old Seemapuri
- F- 70 to 90 block Dilshad Colony
- Pratap khand , Jhilmil Colony.
This comes hours after Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal made wearing face masks compulsory in the national capital for anyone stepping out of house. He stated that wearing face masks can reduce the spread of coronavirus substantially and a decision has been taken to make them mandatory.
In the meantime, Delhi deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia said people stepping outdoors have to wear face masks compulsorily and the government will take strict action against those who are found not following it. Sisodia also said some positive cases have been reported in Sadar area so the area has been sealed. The deputy chief minister said total 20 hotspots have been identified in the national capital, nobody will be allowed to enter or exit from these areas.
The total number of coronavirus cases in the country rose to 5,274 on Wednesday, registering an increase of 485 cases in the last 24 hours, while the death toll stood at 149.
Also Read: Coronavirus: Compulsory To Wear Masks When Stepping Out Of House In Delhi, Says CM Arvind Kejriwal
As on Tuesday, the total number of coronavirus cases in the national capital rose to 576, with 51 fresh cases and two deaths being reported in a day, according to the Delhi Health Department.
First Published : 08 Apr 2020, 09:47:10 PM