Three of a family, including a woman and her two children, were killed in a massive fire that broke out in a private school in Haryana’s Faridabad on Saturday. The school was located on the first floor of a building at Dabua Colony. According to initial reports, a garment shop on the ground floor caught fire due to short-circuit. Soon, the fire spread to the school premises, where a woman and her two children were present.
The woman, a teacher in the school was living in the school premises with her two children. They sustained burn injuries in the fire and fall unconscious due to suffocation. Later, they were rushed to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared them dead.
Although, three precious lives were lost in the fire, an even worst tragedy got averted as there were no students in the school due to summer vacations. The fire tenders were trying to douse the flames and rescue operations were on.
Reacting to the incident, the police said that the situationw was brought under control and the exact cause of fire will be ascertained. "Fire dept is here, situation now under control, we'll ascertain the cause of fire," the police said.
This is a breaking news story. More details will be added soon. Please refresh the page for the updated version.