News Nation Logo

Video: Fire breaks out in cloth shop in Chandni Chowk, no casualties reported

A Major Fire Broke Out In A Cloth Shop In Moti Bazar In Delhi's Chandni Chowk. The Incident Took Place On Monday Evening.

PTI | Updated on: 23 May 2017, 11:21:01 AM

New Delhi:

A major fire broke out in a cloth shop in Moti Bazar in Delhi's Chandni Chowk. The incident took place on Monday evening.

According to the media reports, the fire brigade department received a call at around 9:30 pm about the incident after which 29 fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

A senior Delhi Fire Services officer reportedly stated that the fire spread to other shops and the firemen are still at work.

No injuries or casualties have been reported till now. The cause of fire is suspected to be a short-circuit.

For all the Latest Cities News, Delhi & NCR News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.

First Published : 23 May 2017, 08:58:00 AM

Related Tags:

Chandni Chowk