News Nation Logo

Delhi: Two-Year-Old Girl Dies After Medical Store Gives Her Wrong Medicine

A Two-year-old Girl Died After She Was Allegedly Given A Wrong Medicine By A Medical Store In Shahdara’s GTB Enclave Area, Police Said On Friday.

PTI | Updated on: 14 Dec 2019, 09:24:07 AM
She was taken to GTB hospital where she was declared brought dead.

New Delhi:

A two-year-old girl died after she was allegedly given a wrong medicine by a medical store in Shahdara’s GTB Enclave area, police said on Friday. The girl was declared dead on Thursday after her mother rushed her to a nearby hospital, they said. According to police, the girl was suffering from fever and cough when her mother took her to a medical store on Wednesday.

When she did not get relief, her mother again took her to the medical store, where its owner gave her an injection, a senior police officer said. The victim came to her house and started vomiting blood, he said.

She was taken to GTB hospital where she was declared brought dead, the officer said, adding a case was registered. Further investigation is underway.

For all the Latest Cities News, Delhi & NCR News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.

First Published : 14 Dec 2019, 08:22:16 AM