Fire breaks out in Jaipur shopping complex (Representational image: PTI)
A fire broke out on Friday in a shopping complex in Haldiyon Ka Rasta here in the walled city which damaged five shops, police said.
The blaze broke out in a saree shop on the third floor of the complex located in a narrow lane which soon engulfed four other shops in the morning, they said.
However, no one injured in the fire, they added.
Chief Fire Officer Jagdish Fulwari said 12 fire tenders were pressed into service and a short circuit was the cause of the fire, he said.