KGMU is also hosting many patients of novel coronavirus. (Photo Credit: File Photo)
A fire broke out in the trauma center of Lucknow's King George Medical University (KGMU) late Wednesday evening. According to reports, fire department and police rushed to scene and the fire was brought under control soon. The university is also hosting many patients of novel coronavirus.
According to initial reports, the fire at the trauma center was cause by a short circuit. As per latest reports, everything was brought under control soon. There was no casualities and no patient was affected due to the fire. The area has been cleared. The fire vehicles were present at the scene till late night.