Bihar Board Class 10 Exam 2020 Begins Today: Last Minute Tips That Can Help You Score Good
Bihar Board Class 10 Exam 2020: Students Have To Reach The Exam Centre About Half An Hour Before The Scheduled Time. They’ll Be Given 15 Minutes To Read The Paper.
Bihar Board Class 10 Exam 2020 is commencing from today (February 17, 2020). (Photo Credit: IANS)
Bihar Board Class 10 Exam 2020 is commencing from today (February 17, 2020). Nearly 16 Lakh students are going to appear for the Bihar Class 10 Board Exam 2020. According to the official timetable released on the official website of Bihar School Examination Board, the first class 10 board exam 2020 paper that will be held on February 17, 2020 is Science and that will be followed by Mathematics, Social Science, English, Hindi Language, Second Indian Language and Election Exams on February 18, February 19, February 20, February 21, February 22 and February 24 respectively.
Students have to reach the exam centre about half an hour before the scheduled time. They’ll be given 15 minutes to read the paper.
For Matric Students, the Practical Exams will be held from 17th January to 24th January 2020
Bihar Board Exam 2020: Last Minute Preparation Tips
- Avoid mistakes: Due to nervousness and stress most of the students are prone to make mistakes. Focus on avoiding mistakes rather than on securing high scores.
- Talk to your subject teacher and clear all your doubts before sitting in your exam.
- Try to keep calm, no matter how stressful the situation is. Every student should follow is to stay relaxed and avoid taking any unnecessary pressure. This will help Bihar Board students to focus on the main topics in a better way.
- At the time of examination make sure to read the question paper thoroughly, take a deep breath and then start. This will help you concentrate well during the exam.
- Whatever you write, it should be clear and neat. Good handwriting matters a lot.
- Don't waste your remaining time if you don’t know the answer. Move on to the next question.
First Published : 17 Feb 2020, 08:29:39 AM