UP Board Class 10, 12 Exams 2020 Begin Today: Here’re Your Last Minute Tips
Strict Measures Have Taken To Stop Illicit Activities During UP Board Exams 2020. CCTVs, Voice Recorders And Monitoring Control Rooms Have Been Installed At Every Centre.
UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 Exams 2020 are beginning today. (Photo Credit: PTI)
UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 Exams 2020 are beginning today. UP Board Exam 2020 is going to be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad. According to the latest updates, nearly 56 lakh students are going to appear for the UP Class 10 and UP Class 12 Board Exams 2020. The class 10 exam is going to conclude on March 3, 2020 while UP Board Class 12 Exam is scheduled to end on March 6, 2020.
Strict measures have taken to stop illicit activities during UP Board Exams 2020. CCTVs, Voice Recorders and Monitoring Control Rooms have been installed at every centre to keep a close look on every activity during the board exams 2020. Other than this, every educational institute and its surrounding 100 meters area has been declared Quiet Area ahead of UP Board Exams 2020.
UP Board Class 10, Class 12 Exams 2020: Here’re your last minute tips
- Due to nervousness and stress most of the students are prone to make mistakes. Focus on avoiding mistakes rather than on securing high scores.
- Talk to your subject teacher and clear all your doubts before sitting in your exam.
- Try to keep calm, no matter how stressful the situation is. Every student should follow is to stay relaxed and avoid taking any unnecessary pressure. This will help Bihar Board students to focus on the main topics in a better way.
- At the time of examination make sure to read the question paper thoroughly, take a deep breath and then start. This will help you concentrate well during the exam.
- Whatever you write, it should be clear and neat. Good handwriting matters a lot.
- Don't waste your remaining time if you don’t know the answer. Move on to the next question.
First Published : 18 Feb 2020, 07:39:37 AM