The online registration process of GATE 2020 ends today, October 5, 2019 (11:59 pm). Candidates who haven't applied yet can apply till October 5, 2019, with the increased fee by visiting the official website of GATE i.e. gate.iitd.ac.in. The increased fee for GATE 2020 for SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates is Rs. 1250 and for all other candidates is Rs. 2000.
Meanwhile, the GATE Registration Process began on September 3, 2019 and the last date of GATE 2020 Application Process is September 24, 2019. The GATE 2020 exam is going conducted on February 1,2,8 and 9.
In order to apply for the GATE 2020 Exam, candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
• First, visit the official website of GATE 2020, gate.iitd.ac.in
• Click on the link that reads, “GATE Online Application Portal is live. Click here to Apply”
• Then, click on the GATE 2020 Online Application Link
• Click on the apply button
• Go to Register Here on the new page and sign in with register ID
• Sign-in using your register id
• Fill the GATE 2020 Application Form with relevant details and note the registration ID
• Upload the scanned images and click on the submit button
• Then, pay the application fee
GATE 2020: Important Documents
Candidates will need personal information such as name, date of birth, parent’s name, mobile number and parent’s mobile number to start. The information and documents required to fill the GATE 2020 application form are Communication Address, College name and pin code, Choice of Exam venue, Scanned copies of academic certificates and photographs.