JEE Mains 2019 April Exam starts today; Things candidates should note before entering hall
The First Phase Of The JEE Mains Exam Will Be Conducted From 9:30 AM To 12:30 PM, While The Second Phase Will Be Held From 2:30 PM To 5:30 PM.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Mains) will commence from April 7. For Sunday, two papers have been scheduled –Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Planning.
National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the exam this time.
The first phase of the JEE Mains exam will be conducted from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, while the second phase will be held from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
The admit cards that were released online on March 19 will be available for download till the examination starts.
Students must gear-up for the exams and note the points mentioned below:
- Students are advised to reach the examination centre latest by the gate closing time given in their admit card.
- Candidates must not forget to carry their admit cards and ID proof in ORIGINAL (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E- Aadhaar/ etc.).
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room
- Students must not panic and call an invigilator, in case the computer they are working on encounters any problem.
- Pen and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room. Candidates must write their name and Roll Number at the top of the sheet, and must return the sheets and Admit Card to the Invigilator, before leaving the examination Hall/Room.
Around 70% of the candidates registered for the April attempt have also appeared in the January exam. The exam is being held across 264 cities and in online mode only. The examination for the 1st paper for B.E and B.Tech courses starts on April 08 and will be held for four days ending on April 12.
The JEE Main 2019 result will be available in percentile form, increasing the chances for more than one top scorer.
NTA will declare the results on its official website for Paper 2 on May 15th, 2019
First Published : 07 Apr 2019, 08:31:28 AM