The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, WBJEEB will conclude the registration process for WBJEE 2020 tomorrow, November 13, 2019. The candidates who are preparing for the examination and have not applied for the same can do so through the official website of the board i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in. The registration process was started on October 18, 2019.
The examination includes Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is Mathematics and Paper II is Physics and Chemistry (combined). Paper I will be conducted from 11 am to 1 pm and Paper II will be conducted from 2 pm to 4 pm. WBJEE is held once in a year. The candidates must note that the WBJEE will be conducted in the offline mode (OMR based examination).
For the convenience of the students, we have mentioned all the important dates here:
• Opening date of application: October 18, 2019
• Closing date of application: November 13, 2019
• Online correction and downloading revised confirmation page November 14 to 16, 2019
• Downloading of Admit card: January 27, 2020 (Tentative)
• Date of examination: February 2, 2020
A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. the 10+2 examination in 2020 may sit in the WBJEE 2020 but shall not be eligible for allotment of the seat for admission if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required minimum eligibility criteria