Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is set to publish the results of Class 12 science exams of semester 4 on 11 May, 2017. The students can check the results on the official website gseb.org since 10 A.M. in the morning.In Class 12 Science exam, out of a total of 1,41,370 registered candidates, 1,38,252 appeared.Students need to keep their roll number handy in order to view the results.
Steps to check GSEB results 2017:
1. Visit the official websites – gseb.org or examresults.net.
2. On the homepage, click on the GSEB Class 12 science results
3. A new page will open
4. Enter your registration number and other details.
5. Click on submit
6. The results will be displayed
7. Download and take a print out for future reference
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
GSEB was formed in 1960 and conducts all school level examinations in the state. GSEB is also responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state's higher educational system takes.