The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) on Monday announced the class 10th (Matriculaton) results 2017, ending the long wait of students. The students can access their HBSE class 10th Result 2017 through the official website the link for which is bseh.org.in. Also, the results are available at haryana.indiaresults.com.
A list of state toppers has also been published on the official website of the board.
This year, as many as 3,88,205 students appeared for the HBSE Class 10th examination, which was held on March 7 across 1618 centres. Out of the total number of students who gave the exam, 1,43,676 were girls and the rest 1,75,166 were boys.
In 2016, around 3.17 lakh students appeared for the class 10th examination. The pass percentage of girls was 52.62, while of boys 45.71. On May 18, the HBSE had announced its Class 12th results. Girls had outshone boys with the pass percentage being 64.5.
Below are the steps to check your HBSE class 10th Result 2017:
1. Logon to the official website of the board – bseh.org.in
2. A link will appear - Class 10 or secondary school results, click on it
3. The above mentioned link will take you to a new window or to the link - haryana.indiaresults.com
4. Enter all the required details such as roll number
5. Click submit
6. Your HBSE class 10th Result 2017 will appear on the screen
7. Download and save your result
8. Take a printout of your result for future reference