ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 results 2017 declared by CISCE (Representational picture)
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) on Monday declared the ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 results 2017 on its official website, reports said. Candidates can logon to www.cisce.org to check their results. However, the official website of ICSE crashed due to heavy traffic as anxious students rushed to access their results online.
A press release on the official website had said that the ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 results 2017 will be available through the career portal of the Council, the website and SMS.
Private education websites like Indiaresults.com and examresults.net will also publish the ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 results 2017.
The announcement of results has ended the anxious wait of students who had to wait for long following the delay due to a High Court ruling on marks moderation policy.
Below are the step by step instructions to check your ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 results 2017:
1. Visit the official website www.cisce.org or examresults.net
2. Click on the link 'Results 2017'
3. Click on ICSE to check the ICSE result 2017, click on ISC link to access the ISC Result 2017
4. A new window will open up after you will click on the aforementioned link. Enter the correct Unique ID and captcha for either ICSE result 2017 or ISC Result 2017
5. Click submit
6. Download your ICSE Class 10 results 2017 or ISC Class 12 results 2017
7. Take a printout of your ICSE Class 10 results 2017 or ISC Class 12 results 2017 for future use
How to access your results via SMS:
1. To receive your ICSE Result 2017 via SMS, send a message in the following way – ICSE
2. Send this message to 09248082883
3. Check your ISC results 2017 via SMS in the same manner
4. You will receive a text message in which your results will be displayed with subject-wise score
Digitally signed statement of marks and pass certificate are now available for ICSE and ISC students. This will enable them to check the results anytime, anywhere.
Also, the students now have a provision to apply for rechecking of marks. Last year, the results were announced on May 6, 2016.