The wait is over for the students as Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has finally announced the results for OPENMAT XLIV Result (Management Programme). Students can visit the official website ignou.ac.in to check their results. The exam was conducted on December 16, 2018 at various test centres.
IGNOU OPENMAT January 2019 Result: Here’s how to check
Step 1: Visit the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the OPENMAT result link given on the home page.
Step 3: Again click on the result link.
Step 4: Enter your enrolment number.
Step 5: Submit and view your result.
Candidates who have qualified in the exam need to submit application form for admission to management Programme appended in their prospectus (Form No. 2) with a fee of Rs. 1800 per course and documents at the concerned Regional Centre on or before February 25, 2019.
Here are the documents that you need to submit along with the application form:
• Attested Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualification(s).
• Print out of this Result Card.
• Paste your recent photograph and sign in the box provided above.
• Hall Ticket duly signed by candidate and invigilator.
• Experience certificate wherever required.
• Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
• Identity Card duly filled up.
• Demand Draft of the appropriate amount (RS. 1800/- per course) drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located.
Candidates who have qualified for the IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV examination have various options of courses to get admission in such as Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP), Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM).