News Nation Logo

BREAKING

KEAM Results 2017: NEET rank list for Kerala released on cee-kerala.org

The NEET 2017 Rank List For Kerala Has Been Released On The Official Website Cee-kerala.org. Students Can Check NEET KEAM Results 2017 By Visiting The Official Website Cee-kerala.org As Well As KEAM Login Portal – Cee.kerala.gov.in.

News Nation Bureau | Edited By : Neha Singh | Updated on: 14 Jul 2017, 11:17:40 AM
 KEAM Results 2017: NEET rank list for Kerala released on cee-kerala.o

New Delhi:

The  NEET 2017 Rank List for Kerala has been released on the official website cee-kerala.org. Students can check NEET KEAM Results 2017 by visiting the official website cee-kerala.org as well as KEAM login portal – cee.kerala.gov.in. KEAM for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical is an entrance examination series which is conducted every year for admissions to various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala, India.

Students will be admitted to colleges on the basis of National Eligibility and Entrance Test result 2017(NEET UG Result 2017). This year a total if 51,066 candidates have submitted their NEET UG result 2017 for admissions in Kerala, CEE. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, CEE Kerala conducts the merit based admissions to MBBS/ BDS courses.

There are about 4,000 MBBS & 2,000 BDS seats in the institutions of Kerala. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) also conducts counselling for admission to 15% All India Quota seats, while CEE Kerala has commenced counselling for the remaining 85% State Quota seats

For all the Latest Education News, Exam Results News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.

First Published : 14 Jul 2017, 11:09:00 AM

Videos