Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has released the results of the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Class 10 and Madhyama exam 2017 on Wednesday, April 26 at 11:30 am at bseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in.
All the candidates can check their results once it is will be declared on the official website at bseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in. This year more than six lakh students have appeared for the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Class 10 and Madhyama exam 2017. The exam was conducted on Feburary 28.
Steps to Download Odisha Class 10th Results 2017:
1. Candidates can Visit the websites: bseodisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic.in
2. Click on 'HSC Class 10th Result 2016'
3. Enter your details such as name and registration number.
4. Your results will be displayed on the screen.
5. You can now take a print out of your scores and download it for future reference.
About the BSE board:
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. It regulates, controls and develops Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. It Provides varied courses in order to equip students for different occupations, to prepare them for University education and to equip them for various cultural purposes. It examines those who have completed a prescribed course of study and awards certificates to the successful candidates. Besides, it does all other things which are incidental to the above.