The IGNOU has announced the term end exam result for December 2018. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the IGNOU Term End Exam (TEE) December 2018 result before than the expected date. The candidates who had appeared for the examination can now visit the official website of the university i.e. ignou.ac.in
For the convenience of the students, we have mentioned the steps through which the candidates can download the results:
1) Open the official website of the IGNOU - ignou.ac.in
2) On the homepage, you will find a link that reads, "Early declaration December 2018 Exam Result (New)"
3) Click on the IGNOU TEE December 2018 Result link
4) It will redirect to result page
5) Now, enter your 9-digit enrolment number and click on submit button
6) Your term end exam result for December 2018 exam will be displayed on the screen
The candidates must note that the varsity will not issue the original marksheet soon after the declaration of the result. Hence, we request the students to save the PDF copy of the result and take some printout of the same for future references.