News Nation Logo

IGNOU June Term Exams 2019 results out at

Candidates Who Appeared For The June TEE Exams Can Check The Scores On The Official Website Of The Open University By Entering The Enrollment Number In The Link.

News Nation Bureau | Edited By : Shriparna Saha | Updated on: 23 Jul 2019, 12:10:57 PM
IGNOU June Term Exams 2019 results out at

New Delhi:

Indira Gandhi National Open University June Term Exam Results are out. Candidates who appeared for the June TEE Exams can check the scores on the official website of the open university by entering the enrollment number in the link. The IGNOU June TEE Result 2019 is available at 

Check IGNOU June Exam Results 2019 – Direct Link 

IGNOU Results 2019 has been only announced for candidates who appeared for the June Term End Exams. IGNOU held the June TEE from 1st June 2019 to 29th June 2019. The IGNOU June Result 2019 was announced on 19th July 2019, nearly 20 days after the completion of the board examinations. The exam was held in two shifts i.e. morning shift starting from 10 AM to 1 PM and the afternoon shift which was conducted from 2 PM to 5 PM.

The term end examination was conducted from from June 1, 2019, and will continue until June 29, 2019. . IGNOU conducted the June TEE Exam at 910 examination centres which also includes 123 exam centres in jails for jail inmates and 16 exam centres located in foreign countries.

According to IGNOU officials a total of 7,59,380 candidates had appeared for the June Examination of IGNOU and have received their results. Of the total marks allotted to a subject / paper, 70% marks were assigned to theoretical examination while the rest 30% were allotted to practical assignments.

About IGNOU:
Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU, is a Central University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, the university was established in 1985 with a budget of ₹20 million, after the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985). IGNOU is run by the central government of India, and with total active enrollment of over 4 million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.

For all the Latest Education News, Exams Result News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.

First Published : 23 Jul 2019, 12:10:57 PM