The wait the finally over for the students who had appeared for the BIEAP Inter 1st and 2nd examinations. The Manabadi has today announced the AP Inter 1st and 2nd for both general and vocational courses. The candidates who have appeared for the examination can check the results on the official website of the board. This year the declaration of Inter Results 2019 has sealed the fate of lakhs of students who have appeared for the examination. The candidates must note that we have also activated the result links here and the students can check the results by clicking the link given below. In AP Intermediate 2nd year, 68 per cent boys have qualified for higher education while girls performed well than the former with 75 per cent.
Grade No. of students
10/10 CGPA 9,340
9/10 CGPA 99,857
8/10 CGPA 73,000
7/10 CGPA 62,376
6/10 CGPA 44,394
5/10 CGPA 17,779
* As the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (AP BIE) introduced the advanced grading system this year, the students who achieved 10/10 CGPA (cumulative grade point average) across the state stands at 9,340 students
* Pass percentage in AP 2nd-year intermediate exams (general) Girls: 75% while boy's pass percentage is only 68%
* Around 3.3 lakh students failed in the AP intermediate exams this year
* The pass percentage of Kurnool, Prakasam district government colleges was recorded at 69%
* Chittoor government colleges stands at 70% pass percentage
* Government schools in Vizianagaram topped in Andhra Pradesh intermediate results 2019 with 77% pass percentage
* Top districts for AP 2nd year intermediate results 2019:
Krishna district: 81%
Chittoor - 76%
Nellore, West Godavari, Guntur: 74%
* Pass percentage for Andhra Pradesh intermediate (vocational) - 69%
* The overall pass percentage stands at 72% in intermediate (general) across Andhra Pradesh
* 52,000 students were absent for the Inter examination this year
* Out of 10.17 lakh students who attended intermediate exams this year, 6.3 lakh passed while the remaining failed
* Krishna district ranks number one in AP Inter Board exam results with 89% pass percentage
As per the official notification released by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP), the Manabadi Results 2019 will be declared in the afternoon around 11 AM in the morning at a press meet at BIEAP office of Amaravathi, Andhra Pradesh. The press meet and declaration ceremony for AP Intermediate Results 2019 will be graced by BIEAP Secretary Smt. B Udaya Lakshmi I.A.S. as well as by other senior officials of the Board. Ms Lakshmi will officially unveil the AP 1st Year Inter Result 2019 and BIEAP 2nd Year Inter Result 2019 in the press conference, following which the result will be published online on different websites. She will also announce the key highlights of the results as well as release the list of AP Intermediate Toppers 2019.
The candidates must keep all the details ready for the fast and easy access to the result. On the day of result declaration, the official website may face certain technical glitches due to lakhs of students trying to access their AP Inter Result 2019. In such a case, you will also be able to download the AP Board result 2019 from our official website.
We here at News Nation are in constant touch with our sources and will be updating all the updates here. Hence, we request the candidates to bookmark this page and check it regularly.
Steps to Check AP Board Inter 1st and 2nd Year Results:
For the convenience of the students, we have mentioned the steps through which the candidates can check their results, once they are announced.
Step 1: Visit News Nation’s result page - english.newsnationtv.com/board-results and click on the Andhra Pradesh Board Result page.
Step 2: Enter your roll number, date of birth and other details.
Step 3: Click on the 'submit' button.
Step 4: Check your AP Board Inter 1st and 2nd Year Results 2019.
The hall tickets of AP Intermediate Exam were released on 23rd February. BIEAP held the AP Board Inter 1st year examinations from 27th February to 16th March and the AP Inter 2nd year exam from 28th February to 18th March, this year.
About Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
Established in 1971, the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) was formed to regulate and supervise the Intermediate education system in India in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Board was set up to specify the courses of study in the state. The Directorate of Government Examinations is popularly known as the Andhra Pradesh SSC Board in the state. The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) is an independent agency working under the aegis of Ministry of Secondary Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The SSC Board is responsible for promotion, management, and development of secondary level school education in the state. Similarly, the Intermediate Board Exams for Class 12 students are conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP).