We have some important news for the candidates who are appearing for NEET 2019, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 exam will be held on Sunday, May 05, 2019, from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM in a single slot. The NEET UG 2019 exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in Pen and Paper Mode at different centres located in 154 cities throughout the country.
The candidates who have not downloaded their admit card are asked to visit the official website of the exam - ntaneet.nic.in - to download their admit card. Also, take a print out of your admit card as you need to carry it to the exam centre along with a valid photo ID proof.
The candidates must note that the NTA has also prescribed a dress code for the candidates appearing for the NEET examination. The dress code rules have been strictly placed to avoid any irregularities, malpractices or cheating during the exam.
NEET 2019 Dress Code
Clothes: According to the dress code released by the board, the candidates are allowed to wear light clothes and full sleeved clothes should be avoided. The candidates are advised to report an hour before the reporting time to allow for proper checking.
Footwear: NTA has asked candidates to avoid shoes and instead wear slippers or sandals with low heels.
NEET 2019 dress code for male candidates
1. Male candidates should wear simple shirt/t-shirt which does not have zips, pockets, big buttons or any elaborate embroidery. The candidates are advised to wear half sleeve shirts/t-shirts as full sleeves are not allowed.
2. The candidates are advised to wear a trouser, since kurta pyjama is not allowed.
3. Avoid wearing shoes to the exam centre and instead wear slippers or sandals
NEET 2019 dress code for female candidates
* Avoid clothes with embroidery, flowers, brooches or buttons. Also, clothes should have half-sleeves.
* NTA has suggested salwars and trousers for women candidates
* In footwear, only slippers or low heel sandals are allowed
* Avoid wearing jewellery such as earrings, ring, pendants, nose ring, necklace or any kind of metallic items
Rules for Customary Dresses
Any candidates who have opted for the customary dress while filling NEET UG 2019 application form are advised to report to the NEET exam centre at least an hour before the last reporting time.