Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared the preliminary exam result of Combined Civil Services – I Examination (Group – I Services), 2016 – 2019 on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the CCS I examination can visit the official website of TNPSC- tnpsc.gov.in- to check and download their result.
For the convenience of the students, we have mentioned the steps through which the candidates can check the results:
1. Go to the official website of TNPSC- tnpsc.gov.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads " TNPSC Group 1 result 2019"
3. It will direct to a new page, where the TNPSC Group 1 result 2019 will be displayed
4. Press Control and F (ctrl+F) and type your roll number to check your result
5. Download and take a print out of your TNPSC Group 1 result 2019 for the future reference
The official notification reads "The candidates who have been admitted provisionally to the Main Written Examination have to pay â‚¹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) towards the examination fee (unless exemption of fee is claimed) and should upload the scanned copy of documents in support of the claims made in their online application from 10.04.2019 to 20.04.2019 in the e-seva centres run by TACTV. List of designated e-seva centres is available in the website. The details regarding the documents to be uploaded will be made available in the Commission’s website and candidates will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail. Individual communication in this regard will NOT be sent to the candidates by post."
The candidates who have qualified in the CCS I examination are eligible to appear for the main examination. The main examination will be conducted from July 12 to 14, 2019.