The admit cards of JEE Advanced 2017 on Wednesday by the conducting body IIT Madras. Students can now download the admit cards from the official website jeeadv.ac.in by clicking on the link given there.
JEE Advanced is scheduled to be held on May 21 in two parts. The first paper will be held at 9 am while the second paper will begin at 2 pm. Candidates will be given 3 hours time for each paper to complete.
Here are the steps to download the admit cards.
1. Visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in
2. Click on the 'Online Admit Card Download Link'
3. Enter your JEE (Advanced) Registration Number
4. Enter your date of birth, mobile no. and email Id
5. Click on the 'Download Admit Card' button
6. Download and take a print out and carry to the examination
Aspirants are also suggested not to download JEE Advanced Admit card 2017 on mobile phones. Also, aspirants are suggested to take a proper print out of the admit card so that they do not face any trouble at the time of entrance exam.