Candidates who have Master’s Degree in Mass Communication in Journalism or in any discipline of social science can appear for the direct walk-in interview on August 28. The salary remuneration will be Rs. 35,000 per month.
The education qualification required to appear for the interview is mentioned below:
Master Degree in Mass Communi9cation/Journalism or any Social Science discipline with 50% marks in aggregate, and excellent command over Hindi and English languages.
Graduate is any discipline with minimum 50% marks and Postgraduate in Journalism/Ad & PR/TV & Radio/Hindi/English journalism with good command over Hindi and English languages.
Apart from all these, candidates need to have a minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of media or teaching.
It is to note that the desirable eligibility for IIMC teachers’ post is UGC NET qualified in Mass Communication/Journalism.
The Job Profiles of the academic-cum-teaching posts are as follows:
1. Support the respective course director in flawless day-to-day functioning of the academic programme of the concerned department.
2. Help the concerned department in managing the training and teaching process.
3. Able to evaluate students’ assignment and teach PGD.
4. Guide students’ in professional and academic matters.
5. Support the course director in industry interface for internships programmes.
6. Complete any other assignment given by the course director.
A notice issued by IIMC reads, “Interested candidates are requested to reach the Reception of the Institute at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the interview for completion of formalities prior to the interview. They may bring their CV, one PP size Photograph & all certificates for verification during interview.
Applicants will also have to bring their CV along-with one passport size photo and all required documents for verification process during interview.