Indian Army Recruitment: Apply for the post of Territorial Army Officers; check exam date here
Aspirants Can Check And Apply For The Post By Visiting The Official Website At Www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Want to serve nation? Then join Indian Army. The Indian Army has officially released a notification inviting young and aspiring candidates to apply for the post of Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental). Aspirants can check and apply for the post by visiting the officila website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Details about the vacancy:
Name of the posts:
- Territorial Army Officers
- Interested aspirant should be a graduate from any recognised university.
- Also, Serving member of the regular army/ navy/ air force/ police/ GREF/ para military and like forces are not eligible.
- Aspirants age must not exceed 42 years and must be minimum 18 years.
The aspirants will be selected based on the performance in written exam and an interview.
Aspirants with correct application forms will be called for screening by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
After this the successful aspirants will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
Important dates to remember:
- Submission of online application will begin from June 1.
- The last date for submission of online application is June 30.
- Exam on July 30.
Also Read: SBI PO Prelims Results 2017: State Bank of India Probationary Officer results expected on May 17; check sbi.co.in
First Published : 13 May 2017, 11:29:00 AM