NHM Recruitment 2018: Over 300 posts offered; Know how to apply
The National Health Mission (NHM) Assam has released a recruitment notification for 300 Medical Officers and 24 other posts. The notification was released on the official website of National Health Mission Assam. Candidates need to apply directly on the official website of NHM. The last date for applying online has been set for September 20.
ALSO READ | Jobs: Online hiring activity up 17 pc in Aug; outlook bullish
NHM Recruitment 2018: Posts available
- Number of posts for Medical Officer: 300
- Number of posts for Clinical Psychologist: 10
- Number of posts for Assistant Engineer: 7
- Number of posts for Urban Health Coordinator: 2
- Number of posts for State Programme Coordinator NCD, ASHA Programme Manager, Zonal Engineer (Electrical), Programmer, and Training Consultant: 1
NHM Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
ALSO READ | Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Earn up to Rs 2.13 lakh per month
- Medical Officer: Candidate must possess MBBS degree from a recognised medical college.
- Clinical Psychologist: The applicant must have a post-graduate degree in psychology or applied psychology and a master of philosophy in medical and social psychology.
- Assistant Engineer: he candidate should possess a degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 6 CGPA.
NHM Recruitment 2018: Age Limit
- Age of candidate applying for Medical officer’s post should not exceed 60 years.
- Age limit for Clinical Psychologist and Assistant Engineer has been set at 43 years.
First Published : 13 Sep 2018, 03:05:35 PM