The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released skill test results for the posts of Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (assistant review officer, ARO). The candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their scorecards on the official website of the corporation. The UPPCL had invited applications through the advertisement - Advt.No.2/VSA/2017. The Computer Based Test to select the candidates was held on September 13 & 15, 2018.
The Skill Test for the selected candidates was then held on January 11, 2019. Now, those who have cleared the Skill Test (typing test) have to appear for their document verification (DVT) on February 4, 2019 at 11:00 am.
Candidates should carry the following document for verification:
1) Printout of online application form
2) Certificate of Date of Birth (10th class certificate in which the date of birth should be mentioned)
3) Certificate of Bachelors Degree.
4) Latest Caste Certificate (for reserved category) issued by UP Govt.
5) Latest Domicile Certificate (for reserved category) issued by UP Govt.
6) Ex-Serviceman Certificate in which duration of service and date of retirement should be clearly mentioned (if applicable).
7) Certificate of Dependent on freedom fighter issued by D.M. (if applicable).
8) Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority.
9) Any other certificate essential for fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
10) Candidate must bring their 02 nos. latest coloured passport size photographs.