We have some important news for the candidates who are looking for admissions in IGNOU’s online or offline courses. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline of 2019 admission application form submission for all Masters/Bachelor/Diplomas programs.
The candidates can visit the official website of IGNOU Admissions 2019 to submit the application forms till January 31.
For the convenience of the students, we have mentioned the steps via which the candidates can apply for the IGNOU January 2019 admissions:
1) Visit the official page of IGNOU Admissions 2019 - onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
2) On the homepage, the candidate find “Register yourself” link, click on the link and submit required details
3) Note down the enrollment number for future reference. It will be candidate’s username for future login
4) In case you have already registered, then login using your username and password
5) Select the program and enter all the details as asked in the application form
6) Pay the application fee and program fee
7) Note down the reference slip
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) by offering high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
The University began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with a strength of 4,528 students.
Today, it serves the educational aspirations of over 3 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 regional centres, around 2,667 learner support centres and 29 overseas partner institutions. The University offers about 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes, with a strength of nearly 810 faculty members and 574 academic staff at the headquarters and regional centres and about 33,212 academic counsellors from conventional institutions of higher learning, professional organisations, and industry among others.