Congress infected with germs: Here are PM Modi’s top quotes from Kathua rally
PM Modi Is Canvassing For Union Minister Of State In The PMO Jitendra Singh, Who Is Seeking Re-election From Udhampur Lok Sabha Seat Where Polling Will Be Held In The Second Phase On April 18
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday held a rally in Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua district
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday held a rally in Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua district. PM Modi is canvassing for Union Minister of State in the PMO Jitendra Singh, who is seeking re-election from Udhampur Lok Sabha seat where polling will be held in the second phase on April 18. Jitendra Singh is in direct contest with Congress’ Vikramaditya Singh, the grandson of last ruler of the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir Maharaja Hari Singh and the son of Congress leader Karan Singh, in the seat. Attacking regional parties in Jammu and Kashmir, PM Modi said the "two families" who have "ruled" Jammu and Kashmir for three generations and said that he would not allow them to divide the country. He was referring to NC chief Omar Abdullah's demand for a separate prime minister for the state.
Lok Sabha Polls 2019: Here are PM Modi’s top quotes from Kathua rally
- The entire country was commemorating Jallianwala Bagh Centenary yesterday but Congress politicised this sensitive occasion too. The Vice President was in Jallianwala Bagh for govt event, he paid tribute to the martyrs but Congress' CM was not there. He boycotted the event. Do you know why? Because he was busy in 'bhakti' of 'Congress parivar'. He went to Jallianwala Bagh with naamdar but didn't find it right to attend event with Vice President. This is the difference between 'Rashtrabhakti' & 'Parivar bhaskti'. I have known Captain Amarinder Singh for a long time. I have never raised a question on his patriotism. I can understand the kind of pressure which must have been put on him for such 'parivar bhakti'.
- Referring to the Opposition's questions regarding the 2016 surgical strikes and the IAF strikes in Balakot, PM Modi said that the Congress had never trusted the Indian Armed Forces.
- Referring to Congress manifesto promise of withdrawing AFSPA, PM Modi said the grand old is "infected with germs". How can a patriot speak like this?
- The BJP is committed to bring the Kashmiri Pandits back to their land. Will begin the process as soon we are back in power.
- The Congress was so concerned about their vote bank, that they did not see the atrocities against Kashmiri Pandits.
First Published : 14 Apr 2019, 12:39:15 PM