130 crore people have made up their mind to vote me back in power: PM Modiâ€™s top 10 quotes of Meerut rally
The Upcoming General Elections To The Lok Sabha Is A Matter Of The People's Dreams, Aspirations And Expectations
Prime Minister Narendra Modi ahead of the Lok Sabha Elections is addressing a public rally in Meerut. The upcoming general elections to the Lok Sabha is a matter of the people's dreams, aspirations and expectations, PM Modi said. He remembered former Prime Minister Chaudhary Charan Singh as he began the address. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath was also present at PM Modi's campaign rally. PM Modi will also address a public rally at Rudrapur in the Udham Singh Nagar district of Jammu and Kashmir and a public meeting at Akhnoor in Jammu.
PM Modi rally in Meerut: Top 5 quotes
- India's 130 crore people have made up their mind that in 2019, Modi government is going to form the government again.
- 5 years ago, when I sought your blessings, you gave me a lot of love. I had said that I will return the blessings and the love with interest. I will give you an account of what I did and I will also give you an account of what others did, or didn't. We as a party are on the path to development but others have no policy or vision.
- The upcoming general election to the Lok Sabha is a matter of the people's dreams, aspirations and expectations.
- ‘Khata nahi khulwaya, paise kaise daaloge’. "People who couldn't open bank accounts are now saying that they will directly transfer money to the poor, what will they possibly do?".
- Land, sky or space, my govt has shown courage to conduct surgical strike in all spheres.
- The decision to give economically weaker sections 10 per cent reservation was also taken by the NDA government.
- Our Air Force asked for new aircraft but they ignored the requests. They didn't even provide bulletproof jackets and neither did they allow our scientists to launch an anti-satellite missile. This is because the opposition wants to keep the nation week.
- If you press the button on the EVM for the BJP candidate (Rajendra Agarwal from Meerut), it will directly reach to me.
- From Nehru and Indira Gandhi's time you hear them talk about Gareebi hatao, even today, after generations have passed, you see the Congress still make the same false promises to mislead you. Though there is a lot still to be done, we have taken a few initiatives to eradicate poverty and have already implemented them. More needs to be done, but at least now you know who has done and who have misled you in the past.
- Our air force asked for new aircrafts but they ignored the requests. They didn't even provide bulletproof jackets and neither did they allow our scientists to launch anti-satellite missile." This is because the opposition wants to keep the nation week
First Published : 28 Mar 2019, 12:39:00 PM