75 promises in next 5 years: Key takeaways from BJPâ€™s Sankalp Patra
BJP Top Brass Including Prime Minister Narendra Modi And Its Chief Amit Shah, Were Present At The Launch Of The Manifesto
The Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday released its manifesto for the Lok Sabha polls scheduled to start from April 11 on Monday. BJP top brass including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and its chief Amit Shah, were present at the launch of the manifesto, described by the BJP as its â€œSankalp Patraâ€. On Sunday, BJP leader Arun Jaitley on Sunday unveiled campaign themes and other materials of the partyâ€™s election campaign, with â€œPhir Ek Baar, Modi sarkar (Modi government, once more)â€ as the tag line.
Party chief, Amit Shah while releasing the manifesto said, â€œThe journey of Narendra Modi government from 2014 to 2019 will be written in golden words in the history of India'sÂ development. The Modi government has taken decisive steps. We have brought back the lost glory. We curbed black money, conducted a surgical strike against terrorism.â€
Here are the key takeaways from BJPâ€™s Sankalp PatraÂ
- The policy of zero tolerance against terrorism and extremism will continue to be firmly met.
- The free hand policy will continue for the security forces to face the terrorists.
- Effective steps to prevent illegal immigration in the Northeastern states.
- Pension scheme for social security of small and peasant farmers after the age of 60 years.
- Benefits of PM Kisan Samman Fund scheme to all farmers of the country.
- Investment of Rs 25 lakh crore to increase productivity in the agriculture sector.
- Rs 1 lakh crore credit guarantee scheme for micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Capital investment of Rs. 100 lakh crore in the infrastructure sector.
- The economy toÂ grow by 5 lakh million dollars by 2025 and 10 lakh million dollars by the year 2032.
- Open defecation free (ODF) status to all habitations.
- Strong metro network in 50 cities.
- Assistance to States by Bharatmala 2.0 to develop theÂ road network.
- 1.5 lakh Telemedicine and diagnostic labs in health and wellness centres.
- Full immunization for all children and pregnant women by 2022.
- A medical college or a Masters medical college in every district.
- To make India free of corruption through effective governance and transparent decision making.Â
- BJP ensures the right to service delivery for timely supply of public services.
- 22 major champion sectors to be identified for faster development of Indian economy.
- Loan upto Rs. 50 lakhs to entrepreneurs without any security.
- ' Udyami North ' scheme for providing capital support TO MSMEs in north eastern states.
- Bill to prohibit and abolish practices like triple talaq, Nikah Halula.
- All Anganwadi workers and Asha to be brought under Ayushman Bharat.
- 10% of the product purchases for the government BY MSME Industries having at least 50% female employees.
- Necessary efforts for construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya, considering all aspects under the constitutional framework.
- Ensuring clean, uninterrupted flow of river Ganga from Gangotri to Ganga Sagar.
- A firm commitment to bring a uniform Civil code.
- Multi-pronged cooperation against global problems such as terrorism and corruption.
- Strengthening of diplomatic and allied cadres.
- BJP promises to build a separate ' hydro Power Ministry'.
BJP Election 2019 EnglishÂ
First Published : 08 Apr 2019, 12:13:06 PM