Ever since Om Swami was thrown out of Bigg Boss 10, the contestant has been going brouhaha about his 'forceful' eviction.
Om Swami was thrown out of BB10 after he spilled his pee on Bani J and Rohan Mehra.
He has been blabbering about Bigg Boss 10, Salman Khan and even the housemates.
During his exclusive interview with News Nation, Om Swami has revealed that he was kidnapped by the Bigg Boss makers.
He claimed that host Salman Khan visited him inside the Bigg Boss house on December 30 and awarded him with the title of 'King of footage'.
The self-proclaimed god man also asserted that he got into an argument with Khan after he the 'Sultan' star told Swami that he is more dangerous than Om's guards.
Besides, Swami also revealed that Bigg Boss is scripted and that he was threatened to be killed for not following the script of the show.
In fact, Swami had also threatened that he won't let the grand finale happen if he isn't invited back on the show.
Notably, this is not the first time Om Swami has been claiming such things about the popular reality show and Salman Khan. In fact, he had said similar things during his other interviews as well.
Here we bring you what all Om Swami has said post being kicked out of Bigg Boss 10:
1. During his interview to Sudarshan Channel, Om Swami stated, "Salman is against Hindutva. He wants to degrade the Hindu culture in front of the entire world. He has joined hands with underworld dons like Hafiz Saeed to succeed in his mission."
2. Om also said, “The makers of the show kidnapped me and took away my licensed revolver. If they would have allowed me to take it inside the home, nobody could have stopped me from being the winner.”
3. "I was threatened by Salman Khan and the makers to follow their script and commands, else they would have got me killed by the inmates," Swami told ANI.
4. In the same interview, he also claimed, "These people used to give me drugs in the name of medicines. On the day when I entered the Bigg Boss house, I was given something to drink which had drugs. Since then, my mental health was such that I started saying whatever the script read".
5. Om Swami also told ANI, "In the past 10 seasons, this one in particular, had the highest TRP till the time I was in the house. The TRP is zero now. Hence, Salman Khan and the makers are now calling me to come back as a wild card entry".
6. He added, “I have told them I will come only on one condition. Salman should rub his nose on my feet at the press conference that I’m holding on January 10 at the Press Club of India here and apologise to me.”
This was not all.
7. During his interview to Dibang on Bigg Boss 10, Om Swami had threatened to sabotage the grand finale. “Since Salman is a traitor, I will take one lakh people with me on January 28 and beat him black and blue on stage. I will not kill him because I want to torture him," Swami told ANI
We wonder if Om Swami will stick to his words and how the Bigg Boss makers will react to his threatening.