Television actor Rohan Mehra's elimination for popular reality show Bigg Boss 10 has created buzz in the tinselvile. Mehra has been one of the strongest contenders of the show and everyone was eyeing on him to bag the winner's trophy.
However, his mid-week eviction changed the entire game plan as Bani J made it to the Bigg Boss 10 grand finale.
While Rohan himself is a little upset about being evicted from the show in the finale week, he has made some unbelievable revelations about Bigg Boss 10.
From calling Bigg Boss biased to terming Bani J as mean, here's what Rohan Mehra has said about Salman Khan's show:
1. Rohan feels that the show has been biased towards certain people. He said, “The show is biased. If people are watching it and liking certain things (referring to fights and drama) it means the makers will show it again and again as its entertaining for the audience."
2. Talking about Priyanka Jagga and Om Swami, Rohan told a leading daily, that their presence was the most disgusting part of the show. He stated, "They got a lot of chances. Priyanka Jagga was called twice on the show, Om ji kept going in and out of the house. These things kept happening. We (celebrities) faced worst situations but we were quite brave in handling them."
3. On his captaincy, Rohan said, "My captaincy was taken and I still don’t know why that happened when there were worse captains than me. Manveer’s captaincy was so bad but rather than getting punished, all he got was a feedback on ‘Weekend ka Vaar’ where we had to rate his captaincy and he was let go."
4. Mehra said that Bani is quite self-centered and wonders how can people support her. He stated, “Bani is extremely selfish and in fact, should be the least liked contestant in the show. Even if you are friends with her, she makes things very difficult with her endless taunts. It is very difficult to stay with her in the house.”
5. Rohan also spoke about his slap controversy with Om Swami to a leading portal and said, "Talking about getting physical, in every task Manu-Manveer used to do that and this was the only reason Om ji was scared of them. But when I did that too after his constant interference in my tasks, I was nominated for the whole season. I don’t know if this was shown but Om ji tried to push me back after I pushed him. When Bani choked Lopa during their fight, no action was taken against her. I don’t want to call Bigg Boss unfair because I have got a lot from the show but at that time, I did feel that things were not fair".
6. Talking about his journey on Bigg Boss 10, Rohan was quoted saying "The journey in the Bigg Boss House was amazing. I think I will have to write a book to explain the entire 102-days journey. It was an experience of a lifetime. I had entered the house as pampered boy, but have come out as a matured individual, who can take care of himself".
7. On his chemistry with Lopamudra Raut, Rohan said "We had a lot of fun together and we used to tease each other. We had a lovely bond. That girl cooked food for me for 100 days and in return if I made coffee for her just one day then that’s the least I can do."
8. Expressing his views about who will win Bigg Boss 10, Rohan said "I would want Lopa to win Bigg Boss 10, but I think Manveer can give her a tough competition.I don’t think Manu and Bani are deserving enough to be winners. There were quite a few contestants who were deserving to be in the finale."