Haryanvi dancer Sapna Choudhary’s journey on popular reality show Bigg Boss 11 came to an end on Sunday after she was eliminated from the show.
The lady was nominated for elimination along with Hina Khan, Priyank Sharma and Shilpa Shinde and the results were announced by host Salman Khan during the Weekend Ka Vaar episode.
Sapna’s eviction has come as a surprise for not just her Hina and her team but also for Sapna’s fans as well as despite the huge fan base the lady failed to survive for long on Bigg Boss 11.
However, we bring you five reasons why Sapna Choudhary was more vulnerable to elimination this week than any other nominated contestants:
1. Amongst the four nominated contestants, Hina, Shilpa and Priyank enjoy the highest popularity. While Hina and Shilpa have been well known actresses, Priyank is also a known face due to his stint on Splitsvilla. As a result, the three of them have managed to escape elimination time and again. Sapna, on the other hand, have been a commoner and doesn’t have a big fan base across the country as compared to others.
2. Sapna has been one of the most inactive contestants on the show. The lady is often targeted for always sleeping on the show. Besides, while every contestant is doing something to stay in the limelight, Sapna seemed to be lost in her own world.
3. The Haryanvi dancer has often displayed her short-tempered and fearless avatar on the show. However, that was quite short-lived. In fact, Shilpa even stated that Sapna does blasts off in one second but then shuts down soon leaving the audience
4. In the recent episode, Sapna was seen getting into unnecessary fights with the housemates. Not just she lost her calm over Puneesh Sharma, she even fought with Hiten Tejwani who has been every one’s favorite in the house.
5. Lately, Sapna was seen being biased towards her friends Hina, Luv and Priyank. In fact, the lady got nominated for elimination in an attempt to save Luv from the same and ended up getting evicted.