Luv Tyagi has been one of the heartthrobs on Bigg Boss 11 and has been considered as a strong contestant on the popular reality show. The handsome hunk, who entered the show as a commoner, was one of the padosis on BB11 along with Sabyasachi Satpathy, Mehjabi Siddiqui, and Lucinda Nicholas.
With the eliminations going rife, Luv has been the only padosi left in the house. He made it to the limelight after he got into fight with Puneesh Sharma, Hiten Tejwani, and Arshi Khan
Indeed, Luv has been making all the efforts to secure a place on the reality show for nine weeks.
But this week, Luv has been nominated for elimination along with love birds Puneesh and Bandgi Kalra. As expected, speculations are rife about who will bid adieu to BB11 this week.
So here we bring you five reason why Luv Tyagi should get eliminated this week.
1. Luv has been quite inactive in almost every task and tries to play safe by hiding behind someone or the other. He is the one that well describes the proverb 'barking dogs seldom bite'. Though he does seem to be aggressive, when it turns to get into the field, he goes quite clueless although he pretends he is not.
2. Just like one of the four padosis Sabyasachi Satpathy, Luv too happens to be a little laid back when it comes to marking their presence. He is barely seen having a stand of his own and tries to be on safe side in his happy zone at every point.
3. Luv's strategy seems quite predictable. He is often taking sides of the some of the most popular contestants of BB11. While earlier he was seen favoring Hiten Tejwani, currently he is way too inclined towards Hina Khan. It is quite obvious for a commoner to cash on the popularity of television celebs and is bringing an interesting game plan on the show.
4. Luv has often displayed excessive biasedness towards Hina Khan which has even got him in trouble at several points. While other contestants did put up their points in front of the television actress, Luv seems to toe her line on the show which does get him some bad points.
5. The most important point that stands against Luv Tyagi happens to be the entertainment quotient. Luv has failed to be entertaining enough on Bigg Boss 11 and didn't rake up any TRP on the show unlike his competitors Puneesh and Bandgi.
Well, while the elimination results will be announced by host Salman Khan during the Weekend Ka Vaar episode on Sunday, we wonder if Luv Tyagi will be able to survive the elimination this week or will Hina Khan's gang will have to bear the loss of another member.